Descant recorder. Nominal pitch: C.
Technical description: Brown bakelite (plastic); 3 sections; cork-lapped joints; 7 finger-holes plus thumb-hole; lowest two finger-holes double.
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:421.221.12 Open flutes with internal duct with fingerholes
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:421.221.12 Open flutes with internal duct with fingerholes
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/14649