Flugelhorn. Nominal pitch: 4½-ftB♭.
Technical description: Brass with german-silver mounts. Circular form. Ligature tuning at mouthpipe. Valve type: 3 Périnet valves.
F.X. Hüller and Co
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
Graslitz, Czechoslovakia (now Kraslice, Czech Republic)
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.231.11 Valve bugles with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.231.11 Valve bugles with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:328; bell 150.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/14681