Technical description: Nickel-plated brass with 'pea'. Split ring of diameter 19 fitted in mount on distal end of body.
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:421.221.311 Stopped flutes with internal duct, without fingerholes with fixed stopped lower end
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:421.221.311 Stopped flutes with internal duct, without fingerholes with fixed stopped lower end
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:length 60, width 22.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/17316