Technical description: Aluminium shell and hoops; 10 double tension rods, square ends; 12 wire-wound gut snares with 'throw-off' type tensioner and screw adjustment. 14½-inch heads.
1927Serial number: 13962.
Boosey & Co [Corporation]
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:211.212.11-92 Individual double-skin cylindrical drums, one skin used for playing with membrane lapped onto a hoop
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:211.212.11-92 Individual double-skin cylindrical drums, one skin used for playing with membrane lapped onto a hoop
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/14916