Wagner Tuba. Nominal pitch: 12-ftF.
Technical description: Brass with german silver ferrules, stays and garland. m.t.s. is between valves and bell. Bell flare external diameter at one bell diameter c80. Valve type: 4 rotary valves.
Schopper, Hermann Robert [Person]
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.231.12 Valve bugles with narrow bore, with long air column (more than 2 m)
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.231.12 Valve bugles with narrow bore, with long air column (more than 2 m)
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:Overall length 773; bell diameter 206.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/14654