Baritone Koenig horn, Nominal pitch: 8-ftC.
Technical description: Brass. Circular wrap, bell directed downwards. With water-key and music card-holder. With C main tuning-slide only. No false loop. Valve type: 3 rotary valves with ratchet and pawl adjusters for clock springs.
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.232.2 Valve horns with wider bore
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:379 perpendicular to bell; corpus diameter 350; bell 220.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/15702