Wagner Tuba. Nominal pitch: 12-ftF.
Technical description: m.t.s. is between mouthpiece and valves. Bell segment external diameter at one bell diameter 84. Valve type: 4 rotary valves.
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.231.12 Valve bugles with narrow bore, with long air column (more than 2 m)
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.231.12 Valve bugles with narrow bore, with long air column (more than 2 m)
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:795; bell diameter 255.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/15917