Swedish kornett. Nominal pitch: 3Â¼-ft E♭.
Technical description: Brass with german silver trim; no tuning slide on 2nd valve; ligature tuning at mouthpipe. With fitting for music card holder. Valve type: 3 rotary valves, cork buffers on casing.
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.231.11 Valve bugles with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.231.11 Valve bugles with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:354; bell 85.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/18072