Cornet. Nominal pitch B♭ etc
Technical description: Brass, 3 valves; detachable bell, secured by ligature clamp. Fitting for music card holder (threaded socket for screw-in stem). Valve type: 3 Berlin-type valves.
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.232.11 Valve horns with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.232.11 Valve horns with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:404; bell 125.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/14702