Flugel. Nominal pitch: 4½-ftB♭.
Technical description: nickel-plated brass; m.t.s at mouthpipe with screw adjuster; one single and one double water key. Valve type: 3 rotary valves, cork buffers on rotor head.
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
Philadelphia/Pennsylvania/United States of America
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.231.11 Valve bugles with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.231.11 Valve bugles with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:340; bell 133.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/17778