B♭ flute. Nominal pitch: A♭.
Technical description: Boxwood; 2sections; brass key; 3wide ridged brass ferrules; oval embouchure-hole. R0: Keymount type: ring. Keyhead type: round flat.
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:421.121.12 Open side-blown flutes with fingerholes
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:421.121.12 Open side-blown flutes with fingerholes
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/18537