Parforce horn. Nominal pitch: E♭
Technical description: brass with german silver mouthpipe and ligature tuning-slide; 2½ coils. Green leathercloth binding over much of the tubing.
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.121.22 End-blown labrosones with curved or folded tubes, with mouthpiece
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.121.22 End-blown labrosones with curved or folded tubes, with mouthpiece
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:782; corpus diameter 510; bell 261.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/15765