Coiled drag horn. Nominal pitch: 4-ft C.
Technical description: One coil; copper with brass ferrule and mouthpipe sheath. Integral mouthpiece (soldered in place).
Boosey & Co [Corporation]
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.121.22 End-blown labrosones with curved or folded tubes, with mouthpiece
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.121.22 End-blown labrosones with curved or folded tubes, with mouthpiece
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:376 including mouthpiece.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/18412