Keyed bugle in Eb/D/C, 6 keys, case, Nominal pitch: E♭/D/D♭.
Technical description: Copper in one piece with brass mouthpipe sheath, garland, saddle, bridge, and keys. With screw to adjust opening of 8th key. With brass bit and shank, and copper with brass crook. Keymount type: brass saddles with screwed axles; 4th key pivot mounted on bridge; SATK. Keyhead type: flat, round. Repair History: The bit has been extended.
Pace, Charles [Person]
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.213 Labrosones with fingerholes, with (wider) conical bore
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.213 Labrosones with fingerholes, with (wider) conical bore
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:390; bell 144.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/18625