Keyed bugle, 6 keys, Nominal pitch: C.
Technical description: Copper body with brass mouthpiece receiver sheath, garland and keywork. With screw to regulate opening of 6th key. With coiled crook for B♭. Keymount type: saddles; SATK. Keyhead type: flat round.
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.213 Labrosones with fingerholes, with (wider) conical bore
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.213 Labrosones with fingerholes, with (wider) conical bore
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:437 without crook; bell 157.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/18668