Technical description: Wood with birch bark binding overall; gently curved. Integral mouthpiece with flat rim contour; shallow conical cup shape.
Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.121.22 End-blown labrosones with curved or folded tubes, with mouthpiece
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Inscriptions:Written in ink on bell exterior at end "Jarkko Aalonloiske - 92".
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.121.22 End-blown labrosones with curved or folded tubes, with mouthpiece
- Repository:Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Measurements:Overall size: from far edge of bell to mouthpiece receiver 435; bell 55-62.; Sounding length: 440.; Bore: mouthpiece cup diameter 20.0; minimum diameter 8.0.