Technical description: Brass; bell rim with narrow garland; plated inner slides; stockings each with two circumferential channels for oil. With water-key, bell lock, and slide lock.; Nominal pitch: B?.; ; ; ; ; ;
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Inscriptions:Inscribed on bell "Richmond / MADE BY / COUESNON & CIE. / PARIS / MADE IN FRANCE"; stamped on mouthpiece receiver "FRANCE".
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.22 Labrosones with slides
- Repository:Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Measurements:Overall size: from bell bow to slide bow 1147; bell 179.; Sounding length: ; Bore: at c|40mm from mouthpiece receiver (minimum bore), 9.5; descending slide, 12.45; ascending slide, 12.45; main tuning-slide, m.t.s. bores 13.05 - 14.6.Dia of mouthpiece receiver: m.r.t. 11.8 - 10.95.