Technical description: Brass; stockings copper-plated. With water-key. The slide with dark-stained wooden handle. With detachable tuning-slide extensions adding 54 or more to overall length and 108 or more to sounding length.; Nominal pitch: G.; ; ; ; ; Usable pitch: Probably built for use at A?=|452.4|Hz.;
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Inscriptions:Stamped on bell "CLASS|A" / trumpet-and-banner trademark incorporating "TRADE MARK" and "BOOSEY" / "BOOSEY|&|CO / MAKERS. LONDON / 108891 / Guaranteed / British Made / Throughout"; at top of inner slide near joint "BOOSEY & CO / 108891".
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.22 Labrosones with slides
- Repository:Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Measurements:Overall size: 1315 without tuning-slide extensions; bell 194.; Sounding length: minimum 3101.; Bore: at c|35mm from mouthpiece receiver (minimum bore), 12.05; expanding by 70mm from mouthpiece receiver to bore c|12.15; descending slide, 12.2; ascending slide, 12.2; main tuning-slide from 1028mm to 603mm from bell end without tuning-slide extensions, m.t.s. bores 14.0 - 18.1; at 28mm from bell end, 115.5.B|=|0.74 without tuning-slide extensions.Bell cutoff |800|Hz.Dia of mouthpiece receiver: m.r.t. 13.05 - 12.3.