Technical description: Brass; French bell rim; plated slide; slide with stockings. wooden handle with elegant swivel connection. With water-key.; Nominal pitch: G.; ; ; ; ; ;
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Inscriptions:Stamped on bell with "EXPOSITION UNIVERSELLE DE PARIS" in banner with "1900" in circle below / "HORS CONCOURS / MEMBRE DE JURY" / monogram OF "C" and reversed "C" / "COUESNON & CIE. / FOURNISSEURS DE L'ARMEE / 94 RUE D'ANGOULEME / PARIS" / grenade containing "20", this figure could possibly be "28".
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.22 Labrosones with slides
- Repository:Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Measurements:Overall size: from bell bow to slide bow guard 1320; bell 233.; Sounding length: ; Bore: at c|30mm from mouthpiece receiver (minimum bore), 11.75; expanding by mm from mouthpiece receiver to bore c| ; descending slide, 11.9; ascending slide, 11.9.Dia of mouthpiece receiver: m.r.t. 12.15 - 11.85.