Technical description: Brass with white metal slide stockings and with walnut handle knob. Gusset in bell; French bell rim. The slide handle has only two degrees of freedom; the handle knob is shaped with two swellings. With water-key.; Nominal pitch: G.; ; ; ; ; ;
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Inscriptions:Stamped on bell "R. DE LACY / MAKER / 84 HOLLAND ROAD / BRIXTON / LONDON".
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.22 Labrosones with slides
- Repository:Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Measurements:Overall size: from bell bow to slide bow know 1300; bell 195.; Sounding length: ; Bore: at c|20mm from mouthpiece receiver (minimum bore), 12.55; descending slide, 12.55; ascending slide, 12.6; main tuning-slide, m.t.s. bores 14.35 - 16.7; at c|471mm from bell end, 23.6.Dia of mouthpiece receiver: m.r.t. 12.7 - 12.55.