Technical description: Silver-plated brass; French bell rim. Quadruple slides with four small stays between slides and two small stays between tube between 2nd and 3rd slides and main stay from 1st to 4th inner slides. Two water-keys with single touchpiece. With fitting for music-card holder.; Nominal pitch: G.; Type or system: Double-slide model.; ; ; ; ;
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Inscriptions:Inscribed on bell "Prize Medal" / crown / "Patent / RUDALL CARTE & CO. / Manufacturers / 23 / BERNERS STREET / OXFORD STREET / LONDON / NO.|3346".
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.22 Labrosones with slides
- Repository:Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Measurements:Overall size: 875; bell 195.; Sounding length: minimum 3133.; Bore: at c|20mm from mouthpiece receiver (minimum bore), 12.2; descending slide, 12.2; ascending slide, 12.3; descending slide, 12.3; ascending slide, 12.6; main tuning-slide from 719mm to 436mm from bell end, m.t.s. bores 16.2 - 18.9; at 26.1mm from bell end, 108.8.B|=|0.78.Bell cutoff |1000|Hz.Dia of mouthpiece receiver: m.r.t. 13.1 - 12.2.