Bass drum, 1905-1914; varnished wooden shell with yellow painted front below red, blue and yellow striped section, inscribed with royal arms, surmounted by scrolls inscribed with regimental name and below are two columns of spiralled scrolls bearing battle honours; one twisted flesh hoop, the other is missing; one stained and slack drum head, the left head is missing; made by George Potter and Co, Aldershot; used by the 1st Battalion South Staffordshire Regiment.
G. Potter & Co [Corporation]
National Army Museum
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
Aldershot (Timezone: Europe/London)