Triple camel bell made of brass, consisting of three bells suspended within each other with the smallest of the three featuring a light blue glass bead clapper. The largest bell has a solid loop at the top with an extra ring.
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:Islamic symbols, calligraphy and patterns etched on the surface of the larger bell.
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:111.242.122 (Individual) clapper bells
- Repository:Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum
- Measurements:Height: 200mm; Width: 111mm