Small double-headed, cylindrical drum made of wood with animal membranes attached with wooden pegs, and a strap of twine.
Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:211.212.12 Individual double-skin cylindrical drums, both heads played
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:Surface of the drum was painted black and then carved with geometrical designs that include a face.
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:211.212.12 Individual double-skin cylindrical drums, both heads played
- Repository:Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum
- Measurements:Length: 161mm; Diameter: 128mm