Early diatonic harp made with a wooden body, column and neck, with accommodation for 36 strings (all missing) that would be attached to roughly square-shaped tuning pins at the neck frame. The body back is made of seven ribs (severely damaged), and the soundtable appears to have been made of several sections.
Cyfarthfa Castle Museum
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:322.211 Diatonic frame harps without tuning action
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:Fluted column.
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:322.211 Diatonic frame harps without tuning action
- Repository:Cyfarthfa Castle Museum