This instrument was collected in the field by Percy Horace Gordon Powell-Cotton. It is a duct flute made of bamboo with five fingerholes.
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:421.221.12 Open flutes with internal duct with fingerholes
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:Geometrical incisions and carvings along the body, painted in red colour.
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:421.221.12 Open flutes with internal duct with fingerholes
- Repository:Powell-Cotton Museum
- Measurements:Length: 360mm