A walnut grand piano made by Erard in 1870, supported by three tapering six sided legs with double scroll brackets to top and brass castors, underneath the front of piano is a lyre shaped support for the brass pedals. The front section of the top of the piano lifts to reveal a sheet music stand which is rectangular with three pierced scrollwork panels.
National Trust, Lyme
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
London (Timezone: Europe/London)
- View the original record:http://www.nationaltrustcollections.org.uk/object/499881