Technical description: Sun-dried pottery frame; head tied by cord and tensioned by pegs wedging each other under rim in frame. Depth of frame 38.
(Mid 20th Century)
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:211.311-86 Single-skin frame drums without handle with cord-and-peg bracing
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:211.311-86 Single-skin frame drums without handle with cord-and-peg bracing
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:diameter of head 258.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/17933