Swedish cornet or soprano flugelhorn. Nominal pitch: 3Â¼-ft E♭.
Technical description: brass, 3 valves; ligature tuning at mouthpipe. Valve type: 3 rotary valves.
Late 19th Century
Ahlberg & Ohlsson
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.231.11 Valve bugles with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.231.11 Valve bugles with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:320; bell 89.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/17645