Flugelhorn. Nominal pitch: 4½-ftB♭.
Technical description: Long model; brass; two water-keys; fitting for music card holder. Valve type: 3 Périnet valves, bottom sprung; alignment by key on piston.
H. N. White [Corporation]
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
Cleveland/Ohio/United States of America
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.231.11 Valve bugles with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.231.11 Valve bugles with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:480; bell 128.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/18473