Cornet. Nominal pitch B♭
Technical description: brass; fitting for music card holder. Valve type: 3 Périnet valves, top sprung; alignment by key on piston.
Late 19th or early 20th century
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.232.11 Valve horns with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.232.11 Valve horns with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:404 including shank.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/18563