Technical description: Wooden shell, tapering inwards away from head. Skin head secured by 27 brass slightly domed tacks.
1980 or 1983
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:211.311-7 Single-skin frame drums without handle with membrane nailed to drum
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:211.311-7 Single-skin frame drums without handle with membrane nailed to drum
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- Measurements:diameter 334; depth 63.
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/17174