Soprano cornet. Nominal pitch: 3-and-a-quarter-ft E-flat.
Technical description: brass, 3 valves; fitting for music card holder. Valve type: 3 later model Sto*elzel valves; tuning slides on 1st and 3rd valves only.
University of Edinburgh
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.232.11 Valve horns with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.232.11 Valve horns with narrow bore, with short air column (less than 2 m)
- Repository:University of Edinburgh
- View the original record:https://collections.ed.ac.uk/mimed/record/50277