Nominal pitch: C. 6 keys. Technical description: Copper with brass garland, mouthpiece/crook receiver sheath, and keywork. Bridge over 3rd key from bell. Leaf springs, SATK. Screw to limit opening of first (open-standing) key. Keyhead type: saddle. Keymount type: flat round with leather pads.
Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
London (Timezone: Europe/London)
- Hornbostel-Sachs classification:423.213-71 Labrosones with fingerholes and with keys, with (wider) conical bore
- Specific materials/techniques:
- Decorative elements:
- Inscriptions:Engraved on garland "Bilton / Westminster Bridge Road / London".
- Hornbostel-Sachs category:423.213-71 Labrosones with fingerholes and with keys, with (wider) conical bore
- Repository:Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Measurements:Overall size: from plane of bell to 5th key 430; bell 162.