Church organ, possibly an early C19 house organ enlarged and altered for church use mid century, further enlarged by Walker and Taylor c.1930 (largely removed 1988). A walnut case with various gothic panels, in the upper level enclosing gilded dummy pipes. Plain cornice above. Pedals (no longer piped) and associated stool. 8', 4' and 2', diapason stopped and open, dulciana and flute. Electric blower.
National Trust, Canons Ashby
- Inventory number:
- Place of production:
- View the original record:http://www.nationaltrustcollections.org.uk/object/494488